; O Blog da Coccinella: Confesso...

segunda-feira, dezembro 19, 2005

Confesso...

... que até gosto da nova música dos Coldplay... Mas só mesmo da música, música, principalmente da parte que é boa para acelerar no carro!

"Oh brother I can’t, I can't get through I've been trying hard to reach you 'cause I don't know what to do Oh brother I can't believe it's true I'm so scared about the future and I wanna talk to you Oh I wanna talk to you You can take a picture of something you see In the future where will I be? You can climb a ladder up to the sun Or write a song nobody has sung or do Something that's never been done Are you lost or incomplete? Do you feel like a puzzle, you can't find your missing piece? Tell me how do you feel? Well I feel like they're talking in a language I don't speak And they’re talking it to me So you take a picture of something you see In the future where will I be? You can climb a ladder up to the sun Or write a song nobody has sung or do Something that's never been done, do Something that's never been done So you don't know where you're going and you wanna talk And you feel like you're going where you've been before You tell anyone who'll listen but you feel ignored Nothing's really making any sense at all, let's talk Let's talk, let's talk, let's talk"
Talk - Coldplay

0 Opiniões da completa responsabilidade de quem as escreve:

Enviar um comentário

<< Home