; O Blog da Coccinella: Este é só para mim

domingo, dezembro 18, 2005

Este é só para mim

As coisas boas acontecem quando menos esperamos


"But it's time to face the truth,
I will never be with you"

You're Beautiful - James Blunt



Farta de correr atrás das pessoas, agora quero ser eu a "perseguida"


"Every little thing that you say or do
I'm hung up, I'm hung up on you
Waiting for your call, baby, night and day
I'm fed up, I'm tired of waiting on you"

Hung Up - Madonna


"Hoje dava-te uma trinca" - dita
"Hoje dava-te uma trinca" - por dizer


Miau! Ron, ron...


"If you're ready for me boy
You'd better push the button and let me know
Before I get the wrong idea and go
You're gonna miss the freak that I control"
Push the Button - Sugababes


"Topei-te logo!"

0 Opiniões da completa responsabilidade de quem as escreve:

Enviar um comentário

<< Home