; O Blog da Coccinella: Wallpaper

sexta-feira, dezembro 02, 2005

Wallpaper

"It’s coming back so fast, that I should fake this alone. You kept me back so unthinking, that I should fake this alone. Because your breath is still in me and you shape is still around and this shallow light won’t let me go, no… because even if you break my heart and even if you make things wrong, you will always be the one, you will always be my love. I will fight against those walls I will love against those walls, I will dream against those walls, I can lie against those walls, or even try to break those walls, I try to fly upon those walls, I can bring light to your wall again and again against those walls, I will sleep against those walls, I’ll bet my life to sing my songs…"

Wallpaper -The Gift

Ando completamente apanhada por esta música...

0 Opiniões da completa responsabilidade de quem as escreve:

Enviar um comentário

<< Home