; O Blog da Coccinella: O mailindo da semana...

segunda-feira, maio 01, 2006

O mailindo da semana...


My name is Dalton Russell, pay strict attention to what I say because I choose my words carefully and never repeat myself. I told you my name, that's the who. The where can most readily be described as a prison cell. But there is a vast difference from being stuck in a tiny cell and being in prison. The What is easy, recently I planned and set in motion a manse to execute the perfect bank robbery, that's also the When. As for the why, beyond the obvious financial motivation, it's exceedingly simple...because I can. Which leaves us only with the How, and therein as the part will tell us lies the rope.

Ui, ui... :D

4 Opiniões da completa responsabilidade de quem as escreve:

At 02 maio, 2006 10:06, Blogger Proud Bookaholic Girl said...

Esse é sem dúvida um grande filme!! Muito original... E com um actor muitoooooooo interessante!! Eheheh!! ;)

 
At 02 maio, 2006 10:58, Blogger coccinella said...

aisling:
O filme é muito bom... E o actor... Sem comentários! A primeira cena do filme com um grande plano dele é de cair para o lado... :D

 
At 02 maio, 2006 11:28, Blogger Proud Bookaholic Girl said...

ehehe!! É mesmo... Num espacinho daqueles a fazer flexões... É de cair para o lado mesmoooo!! :D

 
At 02 maio, 2006 19:29, Blogger coccinella said...

aisling:
Aaaaaaaaaiiiiiii!!!! :D

 

Enviar um comentário

<< Home